Details: Journey Internship is a 10-week internship specifically for 18-23 year olds who are looking for personal discipleship and training while serving with a non-profit in Africa. Journey Interns will be working with The Rejoice Project and other development projects in East Africa.
Journey 2019 - East Africa
- Dates: May- August 2019 (actual dates TBD)
- Team size: 10-15 team members
- Requirements: 18-23 years old
- applications for the first round of interviews and acceptance- September 16th, 2018
- applications for the second round of interviews and acceptance- October 20th, 2018
COST - $6450 (approximately)
The cost includes:
- Airfare to and from Africa, all meals, lodging, and ground transportation.
- A week of leadership and team training in the North Georgia mountains prior to Africa departure.
- Eight weeks serving in rural, African communities.
- A week-long debrief retreat after returning to the United States from Africa.
Choose to Invest will provide a resource packet and personal support and coaching to help accepted interns fundraise the full amount of this internship.
* Interns must be present for the full internship in its entirety.